Caboolture Bus Lines is reaching out to senior members of our community and offering a free door to door service to help them
access essential grocery and medical supplies during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The door to door service will operate from 5 different areas within the Caboolture region as follows.
• Monday – Beachmere to Central Lakes Shopping Centre
• Tuesday – Upper Caboolture (Parkridge Ave/Cresthaven Dr) to Caboolture Square Shopping Centre
• Wednesday – Bellmere/Caboolture South to Caboolture Square Shopping Centre
• Thursday – Caboolture West to Caboolture Square Shopping Centre
• Friday – Caboolture North to Central Lakes Shopping Centre
Services will start from Monday 18th May and will operate until Friday 3rd July.
Seats will be limited to ensure that social distancing is maintained therefore it is essential that you contact our office on 5495 4744 to book a seat and get your allocated pick up time.
The bus will commence pickups from 9.30am and once the bus arrives at the shopping centre, seniors will be given 1 hour for shopping before the service departs for the return to your home.